Yushang gongpin Qizi cooked Pu-erh tea 200806
11 years Yushang gongpin Qizi classic cooked Pu-erh tea.
This is eight regular series – royal tribute. Choose from Yunnan big leaf species. Tea soup taste is slightly bitter and mellow.
The eight conventions include 0432, 7540, 7590, royal tribute, Bulang early spring, early spring silver, palace Pu-erh king, Yue Chen Yuexiang(the aged the more fragrant). Large leaf species in the Menghai tea area, one bud and two flavors are picked, and the classic formula is blended. Stored after fermentation for about one year. The soup is red and bright, and the aroma is filled with fragrance.
- Ingredients: Yunnan big leaf variety sunning tea
- Shelf life: 999,999 days
- Brand: Bajiao Ting
- Series: 2008 Royal tribute
- Pu-erh production process: cooked tea
- Packing type: regular cotton paper packaging
- Pu-erh Tea Year: 10 years and above
- Special product category: Pu-erh tea
- Tea area: Menghai Tea Aera
- Net content: 357g
Share your feedback about the product