Dai village tuo Pu-erh raw tea 201404
5 years Dai village tuo Bulang Camellia raw pu-erh tea.
It is derived from the Menghai tea area. Tea Leaf were collected early spring time ancient tree buds and made by the traditional hand-made tea process. Preserved in the pure dry warehouse. Selected large-leaf varieties of sun-dried green tea as raw materials, after strict screening it was made by ancient hand-crafted refined. Cotton paper packaging is conducive to late release. The first smell of tea soup is high in fragrance, the tea is high in alcohol. the soup color is bright and the taste is full of mellow.
- Ingredients: Yunnan big leaf variety sunning tea
- Shelf life: 9999999 days
- Brand: Bajiao Ting Tea
- Series: 2014 Dai village tuo
- Pu-erh production process: raw tea
- Pu-erh tea vintage: 3 years (inclusive) – 5 years (excluding)
- Tea area: Menghai Tea Aera
- Shape: bowl
- Net content: 1000g
Share your feedback about the product