Leming arbor Qizi sheng Pu tea 200607
13 years Liming arbor Qizi raw sheng pu cake Pu-erh tea
- Ingredients: Yunnan big leaf variety sunning tea
- Shelf life: 9999999 days
- Food Additives: None
- Brand: Bajiao Ting
- Series: Dawn Spring in 2006
- Packing type: regular cotton paper packaging
- Pu-erh production process: raw tea
- Pu-erh Tea Year: 10 years and above
- Tea area: Menghai Tea Aera
- Special product category: Pu-erh tea
- Shape: Pie Tea
- Net content: 357g
About the product:
Famous mountain selection
Early spring harvest,
Traditional crafts, sheng pu old tea.
The taste is mellow and the taste is smooth.
Tea trees belong to acidic plants and are sensitive to soil pH. It is suitable for acidic soils with a pH value of 4.5-6.5. Tea trees like wet and warm, the most suitable temperature for tea tree growth is 20-25 degrees, and the average daily temperature is less than 10 degrees or higher than 35 degrees. Xishuangbanna area is between 800-1800 meters above sea level. There are many fogs in the mountains, abundant rainfall, annual rainfall of 1300-1800 mm, and complete ecosystem. It is because of its superior ecological environment that Pu-erh tea has a unique and rich taste and health benefits and collection value.
Share your feedback about the product