Organic Banzhang raw pu-erh tea 201807
Organic Banzhang raw pu-erh tea.
The Banzhang Eco-Organic Tea Garden Base next to the Nadatun Reservoir in the Blang Village of Brown Mountain, Ocean County, Xishuangbanna, is only over 1,000 meters away from the old Banzhang Village. The annual average sunshine is over 2088 hours, and the forest coverage is over. 80% is the 21°-22° gold tea zone in the north latitude.
The tea garden is organically cultivated, planted, cared for and processed. It is a rare natural 100% organic Pu’er tea farm in Yunnan that does not use chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
- Ingredients: Yunnan big leaf variety sunning tea
- Shelf life: 999,999 days
- Brand: Bajiao Ting Tea
- Series: 2018 Banzhang Organic Tea
- Pu-erh production process: raw tea
- Shape: Pie Tea
- Pu-erh Tea Year: 1 year (inclusive) – 3 years (excluding)
- Tea area: Menghai Tea Area
- Net content: 357g
Share your feedback about the product