Bulang Weidong loose raw Pu-erh tea 201810
Bulang Camellia Weidong early spring loose raw puerh tea
- Ingredients: Yunnan big leaf variety sunning tea
- Shelf life: 9999999 days
- Food Additives: None
- Packing: loose tea
- Pu-erh production process: raw tea
- Pu-erh tea vintage: less than 1 year
- Tea area: Menghai Tea Area
- Shape: loose tea
- Brand: Bajiao Tea
- Series: 2018 (Bulang) Weidong
- Net content: 80g Weidong Village was originally moved from the old Banzhang Village before 180 years ago. The tea varieties in Weidong Village were also introduced from the old Banzhang, with pure Banzhang pedigree, roots developed and rich in connotation.
Weidong’s taste is very close to that of the old Banzhang. The taste is not slight, bitter and heavy, and the back to sweet is obvious and long-lasting. The soup is rich and the taste is always changing. The tea is fragrant. It is cost-effective tea.
Sahre your feedback about the product