Jingmai mountain ancient trees raw Pu-erh tea 201408
5 years Jingmai mountain ancient trees raw pu-erh tea.
2014 Jingmai series special pu-erh tea made by Bajiao tea.
In 2007, Jingmai thousands of acres Ancient Tea Garden was named the first batch of “Chinese Folk Cultural Heritage Tourism Demonstration Zone” for its unique natural resource advantages and remarkable protection and utilization of folk cultural heritage.
Japanese tea experts Matsushita and Mr. Yagi are saying that Jingmai mountain is “a miracle in the history of human tea culture” and “the world tea culture history and nature museum”.
Jingmai Mountain is one of the six major tea mountains in China, and its area of thousands of ancient tea is the best in all the tea mountains.
- Ingredients: Yunnan big leaf variety sunning tea
- Shelf life: 9999 days
- Food Additives: None
- Brand: Bajiao Ting Tea
- Series: 2014 Jingmai mountain
- Pu-erh production process: raw tea
- Pu-erh Tea Year: 1 year (inclusive) – 3 years (excluding)
- Tea area: LinCang tea area
- Special product category: Pu-erh tea
- Shape: Pie Tea
- Net content: 400g