Banzhang raw Guoyi Pu-erh tea 200804
11 years Banzhang Guoyi (friendship of countries) raw Pu-erh tea
- Ingredients: Yunnan big leaf variety sunning tea
- Shelf life: 9999999 days
- Food Additives: None
- Brand: Bajiao Tea
- Series: Dawn Bajiao National Friendship in 2008
- Pu-erh production process: raw tea
- Shape: Pie Tea
- Pu-erh Tea Year: 10 years and above
- Tea area: Menghai Tea Aera
- Net content: 357g
Guoyi is a decade old tea that was made in 2008. The 1-4 grade tea phthalocyanine of the large leaf species of Yunnan Menghai Tea Aera was selected as the main material, and it was made into a 30% Banzhang spring tea material. It was collected from excellent ecological environment.
The aroma of the tea is Classic Bulang flavor. The taste is fierce, the bitterness is obvious, and it quickly disappears after 3 seconds. The sensation is less, the soup is warm, and can be brewed about 20 cup soup.
Share your feedback about the product