Sincere Banzhang exquisite raw Pu-erh tea 201615
3 years Sincere Banzhang exquisite raw pu-erh tea
- Ingredients: Yunnan big leaf variety sunning tea
- Shelf life: 999,999 days
- Food Additives: None
- Brand: Bajiao Ting Tea
- Series: 2016 sincere banzhang exquisite raw tea
- Pu-erh production process: raw tea
- Shape: Brick Tea
- Pu-erh Tea Year: 1 year (inclusive) – 3 years (excluding)
- Tea area: Menghai Tea Aera
- Net content: 160g
[Banzhang], produced by Bajiao Ting in 2016, is a selection of Xishuangbanna Banzhang tea area arbor large-leaf seed sun-green hair tea. After three years of natural aging, it is refined by traditional ancient techniques. The tea bricks are exquisite and shiny, and the inside and outside are pressed with one bite, which is enough to ensure the stability of the quality of the tea in the later stage!
Features of Banzhang Pu-erh Tea:
1. Standard large-leaf tea, so the strands are thick, the buds are fat and fluffy.
2. There is a strong mountain wild charm, scented tea and tea cakes have a distinctive aroma of ancient tree tea, and the scent seems to be between orchid and nectar.
3. The aroma is very strong, and it can be smelled in the tea soup, the leaf bottom, and the cup bottom, and the fragrance at the bottom of the cup is stronger and longer than ordinary ancient tree tea.
4. Bitterness degenerates quickly, and it returns to sweet in about a minute.
Share your feedback about the product