King Banzhang raw Pu-erh tea 201804
King Banzhang raw pu-erh tea.
Washing tea for 15s, the soup is golden and translucent, and the soup is lighter. It should be because the tea is not fully spread, and the aroma is full.
The first cup, 8S out of the soup, the tea soup is still shallow, the taste is not strong enough, the tea soup seems bitter, there is no difference between it, Shengjin is rapid, and the return is not obvious.
The second cup, 8S soup, the soup color is slightly deep, the tea soup is thick, the fullness is good, the bitterness is more obvious, it seems that there is some smoke.
The fifth to seventh cups, still 8S soup, tea soup performance is stable, from the fourth bubble to the present is the most full of taste, tea soup is the most full, but the aroma is not obvious, only the bottom of the cup can smell, more secluded watering is stronger than returning sweet, and the whole is more coordinated.
- Ingredients: Yunnan big leaf variety sunning tea
- Shelf life: 999,999 days
- Packing type: regular cotton paper packaging
- Pu-erh production process: raw tea
- Pu-erh tea vintage: less than 1 year
- Tea area: Menghai Tea Area
- Special product category: Puerh tea
- Shape: Pie Tea
- Brand: Bajiao Ting Tea
- Series: 2018 King Banzhang Raw Cake
- Net content: 400g
Share your feedback about the product