Pu-erh tea is divided into raw tea and cooked tea. Raw tea refers to a variety of Yunnan tea leaves (cake tea, brick tea, and tuo tea) that have not been artificially “fermented” or “whole pile” after being picked, and are naturally grown after being picked. Collectively. Raw tea can mainly clean the intestinal tract. It has lipid-lowering, refreshing, anti-hypertensive and weight-loss effects, and is suitable for young people. However, raw tea has more active ingredients, so it is not suitable for people who are prone to insomnia, cold fever, stomach ulcers, and pregnant women. Raw tea, like green tea, is cold in nature, and people with cold stomach and bad stomach should not drink it!
Pu-erh cooked tea is mild in nature and has a stimulating effect on the stomach. Most of the substances have been oxidized after fermenting. Frequently drinking Pu-erh cooked tea or old tea, whether it is old tea or cooked tea, can warm the stomach and protect the stomach. To a certain extent, it can also regulate the intestines and stomach to achieve the effect of nourishing the stomach. Old tea also contains certain active enzymes, which can continuously change over time, and have a beneficial effect on Pu-erh tea itself. If the quality is good and the storage is proper, the decades-old Pu-erh can still drink, and it tastes mellow and durable.
I also said that Pu-erh tea has a cold nature and it hurts the stomach. Pu-erh cooked tea is fermented and the tea is warm, so it nourishes the stomach. So today I would like to share the reasons for drinking Pu-erh raw tea to hurt your stomach.
1. The main cause of stomachache caused by drinking tea is not the tea itself, but the appendages of the tea include agricultural residues, mildew and various foreign matters. These things cause the quality and hygiene of the tea. Therefore, the origin and storage of Pu-erh tea are very important.
2, Pu-erh new-born tea, the cold nature of the tea is more irritating to the stomach and intestines; the old raw tea is relatively mild, and the new and old boundaries are defined by ten years.
3. Pu-erh fresh tea is flaming by hand. If you drink too much, it will get angry. The universality of machine-killing greens, whether new or old, generally does not cause fire or stomach cold.
4. If you have stomach or intestinal diseases, drinking green tea will be more irritated than drinking cooked tea, causing discomfort.
5. Pu-erh tea (including Shengpu and Shupu) with a part of tea gas foot will cause gas stagnation and exhaust.
6. Some people drink Pu-erh tea (including Shengpu and Shupu), which has higher sweetness, will cause pantothenic acid.
7. A small number of people with special constitutions will have different types of discomfort when drinking Pu-erh tea, it is recommended to drink less.